We offer a service providing legal advice, practical assistance and in-court representation to those wishing to make or defend Small Claims, valued at £10,000 or less. We can also help with Employment Tribunal Defence work. Please get in touch for details.
The kinds of matters we are able to assist with include:
– Breach of contract: faulty goods; poor quality services provided; Landlord and Tenant; failed holidays; mobile phone overcharging
– Professional Negligence: unsatisfactory legal services; failed accountancy work; other failures of professional services
– Nuisance: losses caused by construction work; flooding or pollution; noise pollution
– Damages: non-personal-injury vehicle damages; loss of no-claims bonus; neighbour disputes; damaged clothing or possessions
These are just examples – if your claim is for £10,000 or less, we may be able to help.
Currently we do not carry out work in any of the following areas:
– Personal Injury
– Financial Products and Services
– Employment Claims
– Criminal Injuries Compensation
– Industrial Injuries Disablement Benefit
– Housing Disrepair
We are only able to assist with civil (non-criminal) matters.
Whatever the nature of your Small Claim or Defence, we’d be very happy to talk through the issues on the telephone in the first place, without further commitment.